11.14.2008

it's been a while

my little brother Jake just got home from his mission on the 5th. that was fun. in true asay fashion, we were all late and so he got to 'come home' 3 different times. i think that secretly he wouldnt have had it any other way. he is so awesome and it is so good to have him home. 2 years is a really long time, but i am so proud of him for sticking it out! he is a sweet kid and he will go really far in life...maybe even further than me!

i got a new job. again, same company, just a different title. i will be the assistant manager of the new store in American Fork that will be opening in time for the holiday season...we hope. it will be a really good move i think. i just feel like i was stuck in a sort of rut and this could really be something to shake things up a bit. i will for sure miss all the people that i work with now everyday. but i trust the one's i am leaving to do an exceptional job, maybe even better than me! i wish i could do the new job, but in the same office. i don't really think that will work tough :( oh, but good news is that the new store is in the same parking lot as paradise bakery and olive garden...i only like their breadsticks.

i am sick. last year i avoided the common cold, but this year it is getting me back and big time! i am a phlegmy nasty mess. at work yesterday i had a 'friends' moment...i looked at my garbage bin at my desk full of used tissues and was reminded of the episode where phoebe is sick and gets a sexy voice but loses is when she gets better and tries to get it back by stealing monica's used tissues when she gets sick. it was really funny to think about that. last night i woke up at 3 and just laid in my bed until 5 when i finally got up to take some medicine. all we had was robutissum and i didn't even think to check if it made you drowsy seeing as i did have to work today. unluckily for me it was exhausted when i woke up late at 7:30. and then it didn't help that today's work dragged on forever!

twilight comes out next friday and you better believe i have a ticket! thanks to kc...you be the bomb mrs. grey.

n is completely out of this picture, unless i really want to use him...no that is rude.
a is somewhere...just not near me.
t is leaving soon...lame.
j is the bomb and even making me a hat...how sweet is that.

my niece zoe stole my rings when i was up there last and today she told me i had to buy them back from her. she is 2.5. wow...

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Congrats on the new job -- yum! I miss paradise bakery!

Camille said...

Remember how I was driving through american fork a couple weeks ago and I didn't even know that they were building the new shade store/olive garden? I thought I made a wrong turn?!? And congrats on your brother coming home...that's exciting.

Anonymous said...

..................................................................