9.10.2008

4 u kc

okay so i went to flaming gorge.

jumped off a 30 foot cliff
rafted...well for a bit
layed out on the raft cause i got fired from paddling
layed out on the raft cause i got fired from bailing out water
got sunburned a bit
camped...for 3 nights. yeah i know
survived a torrential down pour in a tent that was leaking on all sides
slept on a crappy 'air' mattress on the night of the said torrential down pour
had lots of fun with friends
played with my sister a lot
ate enough licorice to last me a lifetime

all in all it was really fun! i think i am getting a little more used to this whole camping thing. i am totally granola now. my friend alex noted that i have gone camping more this summer than i have in the past 5 years. that is right, i am so tough again. i have found out that you can still dress all cute and camp at the same time. no make up for a few days really cleared up my face and i am glad for that.

my sisters twins are tiring. while her husband was out of town my days consisted of coming home from work, grabbing whichever baby didn't smell too much and was spit up residue free, and manning that baby all night. that included bottle feeding, burping and diaper changing. whenever i finally decide to have kids i am going to be a pro, but i won't want to cause it is so tiring. no sleep doesn't sound fun to me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

for me?? really?? you are too sweet. i just might avoid giving you attitude tomorrow to repay you.... well, as long as you don't kick me again.

Aubrey Anne said...

Oh seriously, hun. No sleep is no exaggeration. I haven't slept in years. You're a good sister for doing that! lol!

hadjo said...

Sleep? Who needs sleep? Come see me and Evan!

Matt said...

I noticed nothing was said about your brother, or his car accident... Jerk.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I'm impressed! You really have become little miss outdoors! Good for you! I could never ever!